St. Veronica’s New and Expectant Mom’s Group seeks to aid in the spiritual development of moms and their families. The group provides a faith and fellowship community for these expecting mothers and mothers of newborns through preschool-aged children. Our mission is to develop a better understanding of our vocations as wives and mothers, to assist one another in raising our children in the Faith, and to support one another on our path to holiness.
- To pray for one another and for all mothers
- To defend life, especially of the unborn child
- To support the material and spiritual needs of moms
- To foster devotion to Our Lady and our sister saints
- To grow in faith and virtue
- To provide opportunities for fellowship
The New and Expectant Mothers Group meets most Wednesdays, at either at 9:30 or 10am at a playground or a hosting mom’s house. Babies and children are always welcome! Our meetings vary in format from book discussions to pray-and-plays to mommy-and-me events. Occasionally, an outing, social event, or service project will replace our regularly scheduled meetings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about our upcoming scheduled events.