Welcome to St. Veronica Religious Education
Registration for RE Classes for 2021-2022 is closed.
We have all in-person instruction for Religious Education for the 2021-2022 school year.
Mondays at 5:30 – 6:45 pm.
You may download the Emergency Contact form here.
Parents must sign and return the Faith Formation Waiver, here, before their student(s) may attend class.
The 2021-2022 calendar is here.
St. Veronica Religious education follows Fairfax County Public Schools for inclement weather closings. If FCPS closes school, or has an early dismissal of school on a regularly scheduled Religious Education day, we will also cancel classes. Please check fcps.edu for current status information. St. Veronica RE will also email parents, but this may take longer. The FCPS twitter page, or FCPS home page is the earliest to update regarding open/closed status during inclement weather.
St. Veronica Church, by the grace of the Holy Spirit, will strive to bring parents and children of the parish into a deep, personal communion with Christ and His Church, and to foster in them a missionary zeal for souls by:
- Proclaiming the Word of God and His loving plan of salvation as expressed in Holy Scripture and the Sacred Tradition of the Catholic Church;
- Acknowledging every person as a child of God, uniquely created by the Father in His image and likeness;
Teaching the Person of Jesus Christ, the source and summit of all life, through whom we are granted our salvation.
Religious Education Links
- Eternal Word Television Network – www.ewtn.com
- For Papal Encyclicals, Vatican Documents, Holy Father’s Prayer Intentions
- For a complete Catholic Encyclopedia, Documents from Church Fathers, and The Summa Theologica
- For materials and information on Eucharistic MIracles and coloring pages
- For popular questions posed to Catholics and by Catholics
- For Resources for Apologetics
- For free teacher resources and online classes for Catechists
Religious Education Staff
Father Richard E. Dyer, Director of Religious Education
Mrs. Andrea Shermer, Religious Education Coordinator
703-773-2004, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Location: Left side rear of the building, next to the parish hall