Welcome to St. Veronica Religious Education
Registration for RE Classes for 2021-2022 is open through September 1 for 1-8.
We will have all in-person instruction for Religious Education for the 2021-2022 school year.
We have had to adjust our plans. There will be ONE Session of RE —
Mondays at 5:30 – 6:45 pm.
You may download the registration form here.
You may download the Emergency Contact form here.
Parents must sign and return the Faith Formation Waiver, here, before their student(s) may attend class.
The 2021-2022 calendar is here.
Classes will begin Monday, September 13th, at 5:30 pm.
Tuition and fees are as follows:
1 child $130
2 children $260
Additional children $35 each
First Penance and First Holy Communion: $30 per child
Confirmation: $55 per child
Please fill out the registration form and the Emergency Contact form.
These forms are in PDF format, and fillable. Once filled out, you may save, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send a note to welcome your student(s) to the program.
Payment may be made online through FaithDirect*, or a check may be mailed with the forms, or dropped by the Parish Office. *Families who already have a Faith Direct account should log in to their account before making the one-time charge for RE fees. Select the One-Time Gift option that appears under the upcoming gift section.
St. Veronica Church, by the grace of the Holy Spirit, will strive to bring parents and children of the parish into a deep, personal communion with Christ and His Church, and to foster in them a missionary zeal for souls by:
- Proclaiming the Word of God and His loving plan of salvation as expressed in Holy Scripture and the Sacred Tradition of the Catholic Church;
- Acknowledging every person as a child of God, uniquely created by the Father in His image and likeness;
Teaching the Person of Jesus Christ, the source and summit of all life, through whom we are granted our salvation.
Religious Education Links
- Eternal Word Television Network – www.ewtn.com
- For Papal Encyclicals, Vatican Documents, Holy Father’s Prayer Intentions
- For a complete Catholic Encyclopedia, Documents from Church Fathers, and The Summa Theologica
- For materials and information on Eucharistic MIracles and coloring pages
- For popular questions posed to Catholics and by Catholics
- For Resources for Apologetics
- For free teacher resources and online classes for Catechists
Religious Education Staff
Father Richard E. Dyer, Director of Religious Education
Mrs. Andrea Shermer, Religious Education Coordinator
703-773-2004, Email: email@example.com
Office Location: Left side rear of the building, next to the parish hall