- Student Government Association – Please contact Maria Cintorino at email@example.com and Kandis Rouck at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Safety Patrols – Please contact Mrs. Phuong Nguyen or Mrs. Diann McHale at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- STEM (Robotics) – Please contact Mrs. Barbara Tyranski at email@example.com for more information.
- Latin Club (Certamen) – Please contact Mrs. Jenifer Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Band (wind and percussion) – Please contact Mr. Robert Little at email@example.com for more information.
- CYO Basketball (boys and girls) – Detailed Information Below
- CTO Cross Country (boys and girls) – Detailed Information Below
- Rangers Boys Group
Catholic Youth Organization
St. Veronica Catholic School participates in the Northen Virginia Junior Catholic Youth Organization (NVJCYO). The mission of the NVJCYO, through its member parishes, is to organize sports programs for parish youth from various grades throughout the Catholic Diocese of Arlington. More information about NVJCYO, may be found at:
The NVJCYO is an important component of the comprehensive approach to youth ministry in the Diocese. The programs administered by NVJCYO are meant not only to encourage healthy physical activity but also to play a significant role in the development of Catholic values in the youth of the Diocese. These activities should foster cooperation, respect, sportsmanship, responsibility, leadership, competitiveness, fairness and courtesy.
Please email the CYO Parish Rep, Dan McDonnell, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Basketball – Registration is now closed for the 2018-2019 Winter season.
Area Sports and Recreation Activity Links
Please click below to access a list of area sports organizations, recreational activities and summer camps. While St. Veronica Catholic School does not endorse any particular organization or camp, please use this resource to access opportunities in your local community.